White Pigeon Community Schools offers quality classroom instruction at all levels. Student performance on the state MEAP test and high school MME test ranks at or near the top in most areas in St. Joseph County. White Pigeon offers a small school environment and a welcoming and inviting school climate. It is small enough to meet the individual needs of every student but large enough to offer quality programs. White Pigeon Community Schools has a lot to be proud of. It is a great school working hard to get better everyday.
- Small school atmosphere with adults who care about every child.
- Opportunities for students to participate in athletics and extra-curricular activities.
- Updated school facilities thanks to a 5 million dollar sinking-fund project.
- Progressive technology focus and new and updated technology labs and classroom equipment at all levels.
- Small class sizes to allow for individualized attention.
- High student achievement at all levels.
- All day/everyday kindergarten and young fives.
- Michigan School Readiness Program and Head Start program on-site.
- Free Universal Breakfast program and free admission to home athletic contests.
- Student access and classroom use of IPods, digital and web cameras, Wii gaming systems, and Promethean Boards.
- Extra curricular programs like Science Olympiad, Clue Me In, Quiz Bowl, Middle School Math Meet, Interact, student council, and National Honor Society.
- Outstanding athletic tradition and community support.
- Expanded virtual online learning opportunities.
- Strong school spirit and CHIEF PRIDE!
White Pigeon Community Schools
410 East Prarie Avenue
White Pigeon, Michigan 49099
Phone (269) 483-7676
Fax (269) 483-2256